No Products in the Cart
There are so many ways to make and enjoy Iced Tea at home. Making it yourself is always the better option - it is healthier, without any added sugars or additives.
Sahara & Co has been using this Cold Brew Technique which is a gentle steep resulting in a smooth flavour. We are excited to share it with our tea lovers!
How To Cold Brew
1. Fill your desired container with cold water. (Using a glass pitcher is best)
2. For every litre of water, place 3 tablespoons of loose leaf tea into a tea filter.
3. Place your tea filter into your pitcher.
4. Cover your pitcher and refrigerate. Allow the tea to brew for 4-12 hours.
5. Once-brewed add ice or fresh fruit if desired!
Any of our tea's from our refreshing collection are perfect for this recipe!
Luxury Wellness Iced Tea Menu *these ingredients are known to have the benefits listed
PINK PALOMA, A beautiful grapefruit flavoured tea that is pink and pretty. ANTIOXIDANT. HEART HEALTHY. PEACEFUL
PAPAYA PARADISE, Papaya, apple and more make this fruity blend irresistible. ANTIOXIDANT. HEART HEALTHY. VITAMIN C
ORANGE BLOSSUM, A bold & sweet citrus tea. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY. SKIN PURIFYING. VITAMIN C
PINEAPPLE PASSION, A golden yellow tea with hints to a tropical paradise. PROMOTES COLLAGEN. REDUCES INFLAMMATION
THE MANGO TANGO, A crowd pleaser, it is tart, fruity and sweet. ANTIOXIDANT. HEART HEALTHY. SOOTHING
STRAWBERRY MORINGA, A superfood &family favourite packed with VitaminC. ANTIBACTERIAL. REDUCES INFLAMMATION. PEACEFUL